Thursday, July 4, 2013

New Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick Forumla Review!

The new Revlon Superlustrous Lipsticks in shine are amazing!!! I love how moisturizng and glossy the lipstick looks! They are very comfortable on the lips. I will worn you though they are sheer and not very long lasting. I find that the lighter shades are very sheer and a "your lips but better" look. The more bright/dark you go the better quality the color gets. They sort of remind me of the lipbutters but more "lipsticky". I know obviously they are lipsticks and will have that effect, but they have the coverage and wear of the lipbutters. They give a more done up, professional look than the lipbutters. I LOVE THEM!!!! Weird, but they work for the purpose I am looking for. If you want a full coverage, long wearing lip color look else where. If you want a nice wash of color, nonsticky, put together look pick up the new formula!!! My current fav is Pink Cloud!! I love it!!


Pink Cognito


Pink Cloud


Kissable Pink




No comments:

Post a Comment