Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mini Haul!!!

Hello Dolls!!! I did a little shopping today and this is what I came out of the store with! I thought I'd share it with you! So, I went in for a baby Vaseline because my lips have been super chapped. I also got the two color metal tattoos from Maybelline in Inked in Pink and Barely Branded. They're really pretty, and I only got two because those were the only two shades I really wanted. The others looked really pretty, but I saw intense swatches and I could NEVER pull them off with my skin tone. I also bought the Jordanna FabUliner in Black, because I've heard so many great things about this liner I HAD to try it for myself. I also bought the new WetNWild Fergie Collection Highlighter. It is soooo pretty! I cannot wait to start using it! It is supposed to be a dupe for the MAC msf's, but I never tried them so I would not know. However, I do think it could be a dupe for the candilight glow highlighter by Too Faced! Finally, I bought a dark chocolate covered marshmallow  I thought I grabbed cookies and creme but I did. I decied to give it to my brother. He said it was super yummy! Ha! Well, that's all I bought over the passed few days, and wanted to share! I thought they were super pretty things and sooo happy I got my hands on a few of these hard to find items!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment