Friday, January 4, 2013

Favorite Eye Look at the Moment!

Hello Dolls!!! So I have been obsessing over this eye look lately! It is soooooo easy, and so pretty. I am thinking I may do a corresponding video on how to achieve this look. All you will need is a shimmer all over lid color, I chose Iced Latte by L'oreal, and two matte crease colors. One would be a lighter blending color and the other will be a darker defining color. I chose Naked and Buck from the Urban Decay Naked Palette. Naked is a deep color for me since I am so pale, but I find with this look it is perfect. I don't usually use buck that often, but I love it as a defining color!!!! You can even bring it down on the lower lash line if you wanted. Then I put a little liquid liner, or gel your preference, with a few coats of mascara! You could even use the new Color Metal Tattoo in Barely Branded by Maybelline, if you own that. Both super pretty, just remember to put a primer under your eyes, so you do not crease!! This look takes about five minutes to do. The only part that takes super long is the liner. I am getting used to this new liquid liner I am trying out; so that is my only problem. If you use pencil or gel it'll take a shorter amount of time because I can just sweep gel liner on. Super easy, super pretty, and I have been loving it! I'll most likely do a video on it if you want! Leave a comment below if you'd like to see one!



Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

No comments:

Post a Comment