Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top 12 of 2012

Hello Dolls!! This is my top 12 of 2012. Some may be seasonal or year round. However, I love each and every product and they are some of my holy grail items! I hope you enjoy!

2 Face Products




Clarasonic Mia 2, used it every single day to wash my face of 2012


Neutrogena facial remover wipes. I use them to remove my face makeup before I work out and take off an mascara residue from washing my face.

2 Cheek Products




Just matte Bronzer in general. I love Hoola by Benefit and Chocolate Soleil my Too Faced but I guess I'll choose Hoola because it was more travel friendly since it was a full size product vs in a palette. I cannot go a day without contouring!
2 Eye Products


Badgal Lash from Benefit, one of my favorite mascaras. I've reperchased the mini size many times since it is only $10.


Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 Palettes. I am cheating even though they are two products but it still classifies as one product in my mind since they are both Naked products. Haha
2 Lip Products
I am not a huge lip person but I have always like the Revlon Lip Butters since they have come out.
 also used Carmex when my boyfriend would come down since he always had it. I've been using it all fall and winter and it has been amazing. I have no clue why I waited to buy it myself for the longest time.

2 Nail Polishes


Revlon's Temptress. I wore this a TON this spring and summer. Essie's Skirting the Issue is limited edition but I did find a very similar color here. Main thing I've been wearing on my nails all fall and winter.
2 Hair Products

Tresemee Smooth and Silky Shampoo and Conditioner  Makes my hair so smooth and I do not need much of anything in my hair to keep it nice. I try new shampoo and conditioner all the time but I ALWAYS go back to this combo.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. My mom, sister, and I loved it. Lasted for three years and sadly we said goodbye this year. Best stuff ever. It is kind of pricey, but I will be repurchasing it soon. 

If you have any questions, comments, or requests please leave them down below!

Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

No comments:

Post a Comment