Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Review: Wet n Wild's Silk Finish Lipstick in 511B

Hello Dolls!!! This lipstick has to be the BEST 99 cent lipstick in the whole world! It is Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in 511B and I would have never tried it out if it were not for Leah and Mary on YouTube(fabulous on a budget).It is surprisingly amazing. My only complaint would be the smell, but it only last for about a minute or two and it is gone. It has been seven minutes since I have applied it and I cannot smell it any more. The packaging is obviously very cheap and not high quality at all. Well I payed less than a dollar for this product, on sale too. As much as I did pay for this lipstick, I could care less on the packaging. I am more concerned about the actual product and what it can do for my versus the packaging since it was under a dollar. This lipstick from Wet n Wild is a HOT pink lipstick and can be sheered out for just a slight pink lip.  I was expecting it to have a lot of pigmentation due to Leah and Mary talking about how pigmented it was, but I was not expecting it to be so creamy and moisturizing  The lipstick is so creamy, and it feels like I put a lip balm on and does not feel like what most cheap lipstick feels like. It is so creamy you can dab it on your cheek's for a nice intense pink blush. I've done it and it looks almost identical to the Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale. The lipstick was also super glossy which I was surprised about, and wears for about 5-7 hours. It does faded throughout the day, but it does not fade it patches and it leaves a nice stain on your lips. Not sure if the purpose of the lipstick is to stain your lips, but it does so I am happy with my purchase. A lip liner is not required for keeping this product on, but if you must you can. I think it would be a gorgeous color to wear in the spring time, but I have worn it a few times sheered out this winter already. I love it so much! I strongly suggest to try out this very versatile lipstick. It is called 511B, and it is under a dollar and if you do not like it no problem! I see my self repurchasing this product in the future.



Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

No comments:

Post a Comment