Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 2012 Favorites

Hello Dolls!!! Sorry about the delay of this blog post, but my migraine has FINALLY went away!! Yay! So I am going to be talking about my favorite products this month. I really enjoy these kind of posts, because they are just so much fun to read! I love knowing what people have been loving and new products I should try out! So let's get started! I have been going pretty light in my eye make up recently so I have been using an amazing mascara that just makes my lashes very volumenous, adding a pink cheek that is not too over powering but mixes well with my light skin tone, and a red lip that just pulls the look all together. Now, I haven't been wearing a red lip every day this month, but around 3 days out of a week so about 12-15 times this month. Which is cray cray since I DO NOT wear the same lippies multiple times a month. I think it is a new record! Now if I didn't want the full read lip, but a nice little flush I opted for a stain.



Mac's Brave Red Lipstick


Revlon's Lip Butter in Red Velvet


 Benefit's Benetint


Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in the color Glisten


Benefit's BadGal Lash Mascara


Victoria Secret PINK body splash in Warm and Cozy



Christmas Trees!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Again if you have any questions, requests, or concerns please leave them down below!!

Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate


FTC: All products mention were all purchased by me except the blush by Tarte it was gifted from my BFF Abbey. The trees my parents bought. All Opinion are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment