Friday, December 7, 2012

NOTD

Hello Dolls!! So I am doing a nail polish post today!!! I have not done one of these in a while, but to be honest these are my posts for when I am just sooooo tired. It is 8:30 PM and I feel like it is 3AM, I am SOOOO tired. My friend Julia filed and painted my nails today( I did her makeup for her hot date!), and it was so sweet of her. It is seriously the prettiest color I have put on my nails in a long time.Sadly, I do not remember the name of the polish, just that it is a Francescas nail polish. It is gorg though! We did film a video while I was doing her makeup, it is not a tutorial just a fun getting ready video. It's cute. So I hope you all enjoy the polish, if I find the name I will do an update for sure!! I will post the video when I can.



Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

FTC: All opinions are my own, this is my friend's nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment