Monday, December 10, 2012

My Favorite Scent for December: PINK Warm and Cozy

Hello Dolls! I want to talk about my favorite scent for December, and it is the PINK scent in Warm and Cozy. I remember I bought the body splash and lotion last year and it is all I wore. It is not everyone's scent, because it is very warm and sweet. I love the warm and sweet smells all year round, but I get the most use out of this particular scent during the winter time. The spray and lotion do not have the best wear time alone, but layered over each other is perfect. I honestly don't mind reapplying. The notes PINK says is in the spray and lotion would be described as warm peony and toasted vanilla. I completely agree with it! I can't describe anything so I could say a very vanilla scent, that is warm and cuddly. My favorite things in the world. If you love warm and vanilla scents with a little hint of floral then this is for you! If you hate the slightest bit of vanilla just don't even go near this product. My mom HATES it!  I am a huge vanilla, floral kind of gal, and I can't think of a better scent to wear during this time. I defiantly say give it a try, and hope you all have a very wonderful day.





Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

FTC: All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment