Friday, September 21, 2012

Mini Haul!!!

Hello Dolls!! School, blog, and making videos just takes a toll on me. I've been working on getting videos ready and editing for the launch in October, and juggling everything is hard work. I haven't even really been able to work out much which is driving me cray cray.

This MINI haul today is seriously crazy! I've been loving these deep reds lately and went on a whim and bought everything I thought would look good with my skin tone. I bought two lipstick shades from the Revlon Shanghai Collection. In the shades Red Lacquer and Cherry Blossom. Super GORG. The Cherry Blossom one is more of a berry winter look, while the Red Lacquer is more of a fall orange-y look (: Of course this is not a haul with out NAIL POLISH, by Essie of course! The deep red is Skirting the Issue which I have on my nails now, and I am so in love with it! The brighter red is Head Mistress, and I can't wait to put it on tomorrow. I cannot find any links to these exact products, but go to your local drugstore and I am sure they are still in stock!!!

I am also thinking about NOTD's and I am thinking I should do NOTW(nails of the week) instead since I change it up atleast three times a week anyways!! I am also thinking I should do Outfits of the Week as well, and make videos to it! What do you think of that?

As always, if you have any questions or requests please comment them down below!

Be a Bomb Shell Baby,
KelseyCate

FTC: I purchased all these products and these are my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment