Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Benefit's High Beam

Hello Dolls!!!! This product is seriously a Supermodel in a Bottle highlighter. High Beam by Benefit is my all time favorite highlighter, and it is worth the $26.


Now sadly, this product really only benefits the pink or neutral undertone girls. High Beam has a pink base underneath and it just suits us pink girls better. However, don't lose hope! Moon Beam really is for the girls with olive, neutral, and yellow tone girls. Since the product has golden undertones it will suit your skin tones better.


High Beam is a highlighter than you can put on your cheekbones to really make the pop and gives a really nice glow to the skin. I love to put High Beam on my cheekbones, Cupid's bow, and under my brows. It really lifts and highlights the areas. When put on the Cupid's bow, the top lip will look fuller, which is AMAZING. I have a thinner upper lip than lower lip. I just have thin lips. HA! If you want you can put it on the bridge of your nose, middle of forehead and chin. Where the sun will naturally hit you, is where you would put highlighter. It just helps your features be more defined, and give you an instant lift! If you want more defined features you can also contour with bronzer on the hollows of the cheek, temples, and jaw line. Your face will be come angular, which is great for the round face gals!!

I LOVE mixing High Beam with my foundation to give me a little bit more of a glow. Overall, this product is not greasy, and does not make you look greasy. I would not suggest people with extra oily skin to wear this. If you have oily skin but know how to make it matte for most of the face, this highlighter will look good on. Normal to dry skin this is PERFECT. It really is a Supermodel in a Bottle (:

Be a Bomb Shell Baby,
KelseyCate


FTC: I purchased all these products and these are my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment