Friday, September 21, 2012

Essie's Breast Cancer Awareness Collection!

Hello Dolls! OH EM GEE.! I am probably the most excited for this collection. Once it hits stores I am buying all four colors!  Basically Essie is bringing out a Breast Cancer Awareness collection, and they are making a charitable contribution to Living Beyond Brest Cancer. I think it is an amazing thing Essie is doing to promote awareness. I am the most excited for "we are in it together" gorgeous shade of pink, and I think the best labeled. The collection is all pink, which I love, but it is also for a great cause. Once I get all the colors I will go into a more in depth review, but here is a link to the website and collection. I say this is the collection to get. (:

Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

FTC: All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment