Saturday, September 29, 2012

September Favorites!!

Hello Dolls!! Oh my goodness, this month has been so busy with school. I have had an unruly amount of homework, and I get out early!!! So for the people that go all day, I am sorry but thankful I don't. Anyways, today's blog post is my September Favorites, and a video on my September Favorites! This is exciting, because I am putting together my channel! Ahh!!

My Beauty Favorites:

 My favorite eye duo, the Maybelline One by One and Illegal Lengths mascara.
 My favorite nail polishes this month were Essie Stylenomics, Skirting the Issue, and Head Mistress.
 Favorite Eye Base/Shadow: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige(Limited Edition!)

Favorite Pallete Was the Urban Decay Naked 2


Favorite Smells:
Bath and Body works Aroma Therapy in Sleep. Smells so yummy and I fall right asleep!
Victoria Secret Sheer Love body spray.

Fashion Favorites:

Steve Madden Gold Flats!
Jonathan Adler Agenda Planner and The Carrie Diaries by Candance Bushnell


Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate


FTC: I purchased all these products and these are my own opinion.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool blog! So... How do you layer the 2 mascaras... Any specific order ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I like to use the One By One first to get the lashes all separated first, then I like the Illegal Lengths to make the lashes longer (:

      Delete