Sunday, August 26, 2012

NOTD: Pilates Hottie by Essie

     I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS NAIL POLISH!!!!! It is Pilates Hottie by Essie. Oh my gosh, I totally regret not getting it in the store the other day. I was really disappointed and didn't really think it would be in store. Well, let's just say my mom is the best mommy in the whole wide world!! Like EVER. When she was out today, she saw this color and "now you sea me" by L'oreal Paris. She got them for my sister and me.



     This nail polish is out of their Yogaga Collection. I just love this polish. I am in love with the color and it is very nice quality and very opaque, too. I am a huge Pilate's and yoga fan, I do it every day. To have a beautiful lilac polish that says Pilates Hottie, just makes me so happy. The little things make me happy. Ha!


     Anyways, it is super gorg, and I don't feel like the pictures to the polish justice at all. Essie polishes range between $7-$8, again on where you live. I hope you all have a great and happy Sunday! (:

Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

FTC: I purchased all these products and these are my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment