Saturday, August 25, 2012

Maybelline Fall 2012 Fashion Week Color Tattoo Eyeshdows

Hello dolls! It is here! The LIMITED EDITION Fall 2012 Collection Color Tattoo by Maybelline! I just got these yesterday, and I am beyond excited to use these!! There are a total of four shadows. I purchased only two of them. I didn't feel like I needed all four since I already had similar colors to Gold Shimmer and Rich Mahogany. I also figured I wouldn't wear them often. I already have plenty of gold shimmery bases so I didn't need another one that borders metallic. Rich Mahogany, I don't think I would wear a deep coffee brown all over the lid or even half the lid as a base. I already have two deep shimmery coffee browns as is, and I don't wear them often anyways. Just my personal preference, they are gorgeous colors and if you're into that then I say buy them in instant when you see them.

On to the colors I actually did purchase.

Barely Beige on Left ; Mossy Green on Right


I did use flash on this swatch because the sunlight wasn't working quite like the first picture. Ha! Barely Beige is a pretty light beige with shimmer. According to Josh Collier it is a dupe for Bare Study by Mac Cosmetics. I've always eyed Bare Study and almost bought it a few time my self, but this is an amazing dupe for it! Barely Beige has a slightly more pink undertone  which goes great for my pink undertones and Bare Study has a more yellow/gold undertone. I think this would be universally flattering on all skin tones.
Again, I used flash. Mainly because the sun was not acting right, but I love the gold shimmer effect it has. It is a nice gold olive color, and would look amazing underneath Honeymoon by Too Faced Cosmetics. Or even any other gold olive colors as well. My sole purpose for purchasing this was to use it has a base for greens and browns for fall this year. I think it will be gorgeous even going into winter time! Possibly even spring with light greens.

IMPORTANT! Remember to make sure you look for the LIMITED EDITION label when getting these! In the display cases they put the Fall Collection and Permanent Collection together. These are gorgeous colors, and I think they will be perfect. Why not have an impulse buy and get these now while you can? Good luck!!

Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

FTC: I purchased all these products and these are my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment