Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm Engaged!!!!

Holy Moly Y'all! I honestly cannot believe I am sitting down and writing this post, but I am. I am engaged! I am such a lucky lady and am so blessed to have my best friend as my fiancé. Sebastian proposed on January 9th, 2014, and it was very sweet and special between us. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I cannot imagine my life with out him. He in my prince, and I cannot wait to get married to him. However, I do want to enjoy this experience of being engaged and not rush a wedding any time soon. I want to document everything though! You will be seeing a ton of reviews of makeup products, but also I will be posting a lot about wedding ideas and what I will want to do. I want to try to post once a week so PLEASE hold me accountable to this! Lol. I love you all so much and please follow my blog if you want to go on this journey with me!




Yes, he did really well picking out my ring, It is literally EVERYTHING I wanted in one. I do wear a size 5, so everything from the band to the setting is perfect!

Love,
KelseyCate

No comments:

Post a Comment