Thursday, July 4, 2013

Too Faced: Lashgasam

This is the BEST mascara EVER!!!!!!!!!!  Nuff' Said.


Haha, okay on to the review.
      First off, with this mascara I did not have to wait weeks for it to become amazing. It instantly was amazing. I love it so much. The formula is more on the wet side, but over the course it did dry up a tad and just keeps getting better by giving my lashes a dramatic false lash effect.

     Secondly, the packaging is so cute!!! Black, pink, and gold! EEP!! Super girly and cute!!

    Thridly, the brush is the best brush ever. Multiple tiny little bristles, a plastic applicator, and it tapers at the end to get to every little lash. I'm trying to find a drugstore dupe, but I am not sure if that can be found! I guess I have to keep paying the cash for this amazing mascara, but it's okay totally worth it! It lengthens and builds up to a full and voluminous false lash look!

Overall
     I love this mascara, and it is a dream to apply and take off. I couldnt ask for anything better!!!

Xo,
KelseyCate

No comments:

Post a Comment