Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Everyday Skincare Routine

Hello Dolls! Today's post will be on my everyday skin care routine. My friend Abbey said I should do it and I was like "yeah! I will", because she did one too.

My skin is actually normal to dry skin, and I rarely(knock on wood) break out. I have sensitive skin, but I don't have acne prone skin. I tend to get redness in my cheeks where you would contour, so that's a bummer but I deal with it. Otherwise, my skin is pretty good. My skin gets dry when the seasons change, not in winter or fall, just during the changes which is kind of annoying, but better than a whole season or two. I wash my face once a day and that is usually after my workout/during my nightly shower, just because my skin gets very tight if I do it twice a day.

What I use everyday is perfect for those with my skin type and very sensitive skin! If you have acne prone skin, this will help because my sister uses my facial cleanser it her skin has changed drastically!



 I use the facial cleanser cetaphil and it is amazing! It is very comparable to the Purity face wash by Philosophy except half the cost for double the product! I have not used cetaphil on my eyes so I don't know if that works, but it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It does not foam up, but I like it because it really takes all my makeup off and isn't so harsh on my skin. My sister doesn't have acne but she tends to get some pimples around her hair line and after using this for a month she doesn't have a single zit!


My clearasonic is a Holy Grail item for me. I have been using this for almost a year now and my skin really has not looked better. I used to break out around my nose and in between my brows once a month, but now I rarely to thanks to my clearasonic. It just makes my face feel so clean and clear. I wouldn't use this more than once a day just because I used it twice a day and it dried me out.


Lastly, I use the Ponds daily moisturizer in the blue container, which is for dry skin. I get dry on my nose during the cooler months and the ponds moisturizer is perfect for making my skin perfect again! Ha. I also mix this with what ever foundation I am using that day to sheer out the coverage and make the foundation lighter. I haven't found the perfect foundation yet, but using the moisturizer helps get a close to matching color!


All in all, this is what I use on my face everyday. It is a very gentle yet effective way to clear my face and keep it that way. My skin is super soft and never dry if I just stick to this everyday(:

Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

No comments:

Post a Comment