Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holly Jolly Tag: Part 2

Hello Dolls!!! Christmas is almost here, and what better way to start off than with a tag? I kind of stole these questions off of the youtube tag, however I wanted to do both on my channel and on here. I just think they are soo much fun! Beautybaby44 and StrawberryElectric48 made this tag, so I thought it was the cutest really fun thing to do!! Okay so lets get started.

Questions:
1. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf. For cartoon characters I will have to say Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? Naughty ;) Haha, actually the nice list. 
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! (WE KNOW YOU HAVE ONE OK) I have one but I have NO clue where it actually is.
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas? I don't think so, maybe a few days after Christmas but I don't remember the last time I saw snow.
5. Where do you usually spend your holiday? I usually spend it with my family at home. Sometimes we go see my mom's side or my dad's.
6.Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song! My favorite is Deck the Halls.
7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Yes, usually just a small present from a sibling or PJs.
8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Doner, Vixen, Prancer, and Rudolph. I don't know them all.
9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? Food. Haha, but seriously just watching movies and drinking hot cocoa on Christmas Eve and Day.
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Up until two years ago we had real. Now we have fake. I pink one in my room, a white one with pink ordainment in the sitting room, and a green one with our special sentimental ordainment in the family room where we will open presents.
11. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? Cheese Cake. 
12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? Giving. I love seeing the smile on their faces.
13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater) I don't own any.
14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? Paris.
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? They don't like it when I cook. I do make some kick ass brownies though.
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? Pro all the way. Santa's helper of the year.
17. Most memorable Holiday moment? My daddy coming home just a few days before Christmas!!
18. What made you realize the truth about Santa? I asked my parents I think. Not quite sure. Maybe it was the same wrapping paper of everything. 
19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? Yes and Yes. I have been working out almost everyday and being healthier. My goal is to run a 5k for next years Resolution.
20. What makes the Holidays special for you? Just being so close to my family and it is just jolly and warm. I love the fuzziness I feel. Just makes me so happy.



I tag SweetLoteTurquoise in Love, Epitome of Feminine Allure, cgcavallaro, and Angsty Princess

Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

No comments:

Post a Comment