Monday, October 1, 2012

Mani Monday: Favorite Fall Polishes

Hello Dolls!!! This is my favorite fall nail polishes! I just did a video post, and I want to post the colors and show the swatches of most of them on my nails. I couldn't find Opening night on my Instagram or in my photos, even though I just painted it the other day. I might have deleted it, so I will put some picture I find online for it! I'll link the website I got it from. Otherwise all other pictures are my own. (: So let's get started!

The two Sephora by OPI I absolutely Adore are

Call your Mother


Opening Night(Again, this is not my picture, please go to vampyvarnish.com)


Essie, has to be my favorite brand in the whole wide world!!! They are all dreams on the nails, and with the right top coat can last chip free for up to six days <3 Heaven!!

Eternal Optimistic


Pilates Hottie

Skirting the Issue

Stylenomics

I hoped you enjoyed this post, and please check out my video here. (:


Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

FTC: I purchased all these products and these are my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment