Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tip of the Day: How to get boots to stay up!

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I haven't thought of this before! What you do is use water bottles, pool noodles, or anything that can sit straight up to make your boots not flop over when storing!! Like, thank-you Pintrest!! Seriously though, Pintrest really makes me feel stupid with all their amazing, crafty ideas.

We all hate these!!! They just all flop around and RUIN the boot! However, I found an amazing way to fix that!!

Yes, water bottles. Just any normal water bottles. It is PURE genius. Just place them in the boots!

Voila!!! The boots stand up straight and won't ruin....anymore. Trust me they don't stretch your boots out, unless you have like super large bottles in them. But they will elongate them. When you put them on they will look normal, like when you first bought them!

I showed you two different boots. The first ones are from Marshall's, and are short and weird suede, but not suede material. Then I showed you these leather ones from Tilly's(brand is Soda), and they are much taller. I just want to show you that this little trick works on both and all boots (:

Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

FTC: I purchased all these products and these are my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment