Wednesday, September 5, 2012

OOTD: Second day of School

Hello Dolls!!! Sorry about not having a post up yesterday. I was planning on doing an OOTD(outfit of the day) post yesterday, but I just forgot to take my picture and it was just a busy, rough day. Anyways I hope you enjoy this post, and I will be putting up a review tomorrow. It's an eye shadow review! So get excited <3
With out further adieu here is my OOTD.



Top: Cotton On ( I could not find it online(I go in store(, but it is just a basic grey sweater. Super Soft)
Jeggings: American Eagle
Flats: Steve Madden (on sale now!!!)
Bracelet: Boyfriend <3
Necklace: Boyfriend <3 ( it isn't shown, because I forgot to put it in, but I wear it everyday)
Watch: Fossil

So, I hope you dolls enjoyed this post and I also have an OOTD video here so you can see. It's on my main channel. Anyways I tried to direct link to all the piece. Cotton On didn't have the exact shirt, but I usually shop in store and not ship from Australia. Ha!! Well I hoped you all had a wonderful day and I will talk to you all later!

Be a Bombshell Baby,
KelseyCate

FTC: I purchased all these products and these are my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment