Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Long time, no type!

Hi Beauties!!!

So long time no type!! To give you all the little run down I have been extremely sick these past few years with chronic pain, kidney issues, and medical issues that have been too much for me that have depleted my energy. I have been trying to focus on my health and college in order to get anything done at all. I am at a point in my life where I feel good enough and I don't think I will be having any more surgeries any time soon; where I can get back into blogging and reviewing products again. I am doing the #100daysofmakeup on instagram so I will be posting my makeup of the days on here and linking to every product and letting you all know what I am using. Eventually I will be getting back into tutorials. I will also be doing outfit of the days and reviews on my blog as well. So expect a post at least every day.

Thank you for your understanding,

KelseyCate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment